Thursday, July 25, 2013

Elie Saab Fall 2013 Collection


























What a collection!
Elegant lace, intricate beadings and a variety of deep V to sweetheart necklines!
A wide array of deep, sultry blues, greens and red in addition to the softer, dusty greys~
All the tulle and sheer layers made the dresses look like they took months to make
and what a finale!!!

I apologize for uploading so many. 
I've always looked through collections but haven't had any practice narrowing them down and summarizing them in just a handful of photos. I'll practice and hopefully, the posts will gradually get shorter and more concise but for now..
my goodness, I loved them all!

The man of the hour!


Thank you for taking the time to read my new page on Fashion Week collections!!

No comments :

Post a Comment